No Poem Today, but...

|

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

...I'm thinking about doing a poetry contest!

Would anyone be interested? There would be a prize, something like a custom poem or picture and a feature of your blog, whether you write poetry or not.

Post here if you'd like the challenge. I'll prolly do it once a month with a different theme or muse each month. Also, to avoid bias, I'll probably look for someone or two someones to help me judge.

That's all. See you tomorrow (in all likelihood) for The Gallery stuff. (Crap, I haven't decided what I'm going to post... :P )

P.S. I'm going to a funeral, hence no time for a poem. :P

2 Poetry Snaps:

skylarmacrae said...

Good idea. You need to set up guidelines and restrictions though. Some people only write specifically.

EAL said...

I'm sorry to hear about the funeral. :( My condolences.

Re: poetry contest: YES. I would totally do that. /Argh, my Valley Girl is showing.

Post a Comment