A Few Painful Ideas

|

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Yes, painful.

My dad always asks if it hurts when I think. Well, I've been doing a lot of thinking lately.
Or maybe this is one of those "You had to be there" moments.

But I was, indeed, thinking about two things. The first: guest bloggers. The second: art.

Would anyone be interested in being featured on this, my beautiful blog of beauty? It can be anything, really: art, poems, short stories, prose, essays; whatever it is you do. If enough people, as I determine, are interested, I might do a feature every other week or something. State so in the comments if you'd like to do something of that sort.

Now regarding art. I, being a many-faceted-and-multi-talented-person, draw and paint and such. I bet you never saw that coming, eh? That's right! I'm throwing curveballs now. Anycrap, would anyone be interested? I think I'll do art Wednesday to start out, and maybe post on Saturdays or Fridays if I feeeeeeeel like it.

Please respond!

3 Poetry Snaps:

RJ said...

Please do! I'd like to see some of you art :)

I like painting too...

Myself said...

great ideas, Alexa!

I've stopped sketching, but I think I'll restart, put a few on my blog, too...so you can feature it. :)

EAL said...

Yesyesyes I want to see your art!! Lookit you, being all well-rounded. ;)

If you think my art/poetry would be a good fit for your blog, I'd be eager to give it a shot. :D

Post a Comment