The Gallery: Digitart!

|

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I made that word up. I did for reals.

IN OTHER NEWS: Yay! I have my first feature lined up and ready to go for tomorrow! This one's going to be really superwow, you guys. For reals. As my obnoxious campus tour guide said, "It's, like, legit. Legitimate legit. Like, for reals."

Man she was annoying...

Today's Gallery pieces are things I made on my computer with a touchpad mouse and Photoshop! I love Photoshop...

I know, a rock isn't the most interesting subject, but it was fun to do.

Trying to imitate Evan Dahm's style...

...And I guess I was going to color it, but have yet to finish it. It happens.

IT'S A KITTEH. :3

Arright, that's all I have for today. Be sure to tune in tomorrow for our special guest feature!

4 Poetry Snaps:

EAL said...

For real reals? :3

I really like the sketchy look of the second one.

AH CAT! /predictable

Can't wait to see the feature!

Alexa said...

Really for really real reals. (nodnod)

OMCRAP I KNOW ME TOOOOOO!!!

Anonymous said...

wow, you are so good with a touchpad mouse!!!

I love all of them but the kitteh is my fav ♥

btw I use a logitech laser mouse named Laser he is great :) Now you make me want to try my touchpad O_o

Alexa said...

More like I'm super bored far too often, and I'm too lazy to pull out my graphics tablet.

I haven't named my touchpad, but my Bamboo Fun tablet is named Bambi (like the deer). c:

Post a Comment