Apologies

|

Sunday, July 10, 2011

I've caught the "Blogger Blues." :P

I made that word up, by the way. When you have stuff to blog about but just don't want to blog about them, and when you don't reply to comments, that's when you know you've hit a bit of a lull.

So I've decided I'm going on a little hiatus (not like I haven't been on one already). I need more time to write and blogging has kind of sapped a lot of my time away.

So in case you've been wondering, no, I'm not dead, nor have I stopped writing, and I'm not leaving teh internetz 4evrz. I'll be back in two weeks or so with lots of poetry and, with luck, two or three short stories. ;)

Oh, and also, the first thing I will be posting is Miss Evelyn Li's (EAL) feature, as I have been so unkind to leave her hanging like that.

So that's the end. Ta for now!

0 Poetry Snaps:

Post a Comment